- Jack may be over his illness, but his mama is not. I haven't caught up on any sleep lost while he was up in the night being sick. Mama is tired.
- Gap boyfriend roll up shorts. Super comfy, long enough to be totally modest. They are darling, and in store, they have the most brilliant shade of neon pink in this line. Your 3rd grade self needs some neon pink in your wardrobe, yes? I think this weekend GAP may be running a buy one get one 50% sale on shorts in-store, but don't quote me on that. Run, don't walk.
- Why is it that I always want Chick Fil A on Sundays?
- I made Jack an Easter basket. It was filled with things he needed like a shirt, some swim trunks, a little bag for traveling, and one thing of bubbles. I meant to post a pic, but never got around to it. Oh well!
- I want a new pair of either white or colored jeans for spring and summer, but I can't decide what I want. I mean, skinny or boyfriend? That is the question. I do not know the answer.
- This is one of the cutest fashion bloggers I know. Her name is Caroline, and she graduated a few years behind me in my hometown. (And she's an Aggie.) Her style is a bit high fashion for my super casual day job, but it's so fun to read about her adventures and success in the big city.
And that's all I've got for today. Have a great weekend!