Last week I briefly mentioned that I had 3 events going on during the same week, one of which was Jack's birthday, and the other was Monday afternoon where I was responsible for feeding a large group of people for an event at work. All that to say: I am so tired, and it's just barely Wednesday of a non off-Friday week. So here are some random thoughts for today:
- I write all of my blog posts in html like the geek that I am. I feel like it gives me more control over spacing and all sorts of other things, like bulleted lists. (And it's really not hard.)
- I was bathing Jack last night and thought to myself, "I actually paid to take a class to learn how to bathe this kid." Funny how a year will put things into completely different perspective. Not that I'm some professional kid bather, but some things are a little common sense like...don't get soap in the baby's eyes.
- I am thinking of having the boy's picture made with live bunnies for Easter. If you live in DFW and have any recommendations of a photography studio doing this, please let me know. I know they have them at NorthPark, but I wasn't impressed with the quality of the Santa photos (although Santa, himself, was amazing.)
- Today I start counting my points again. I took a few days off for birthday celebrations and all that. Time to get real again.
- I discovered that HEB (an awesome TX grocery chain) had Texas A&M re-usable grocery bags, so I had my mom pick some up for me. (We don't have HEB in DFW.) I've decided to go green on my shopping bags simply to show school spirit. That might seem a bit ridiculous, but regardless, I'm sure the environment won't mind.